lunes, 16 de junio de 2014

third practice! third period!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Well, I have to say that I am really happy because I have finished all my practices of the semester! I have to say that I have learned a lot by doing all my practices and getting the feedback is a good way of learning too, because that is the way we are gong to know all the mistakes we make at the time of teaching. I have never gotten angry at the time of getting the feedback because I think that I have to take advantage of other people´s experience and try to improve every day.
For this last practice I had prepared with a lot of material for my students. I taught them a new topic (comparative adjectives) as a warm up I explained the grammar notes, it took a little bit longer because it is a little complicated for basic students.
I gave them the forst activity that was about filling in the blanks with the appropiate comparative adjective, I did it in order to check how much they had understood what I had already explained to them.
after that I made a contest that consisted on makin two lines in front of the whiteboard and write in the correct order a list of comparative adjectives that were written on a chart and pasted on the board, the line that finished first was the winner. T he students enjoyed that activity a lot, they had fun, and they practice.
After that I gave them a reading comprehension in which they had just to read and find as many comparative adjectives as they could, they did everything I asked them to do.
To finish the class I gave them some pieces of paper that contained four nouns that they had to compare, they stood up and looked for two or three diffrent classmates to tell their comparative sentences to them.
That was how I finished my last practice, I was a little bit tired but happy at the same time because I had finished the semester.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario