viernes, 28 de febrero de 2014
Second class!!
When I gave this class, everything was different, I prepared myself more in order to feel self confident. I tried to monitor the time, to monitor the students and help the while they were working on some activities I gave them. I used a Little bit more the whiteboard, I tried to look for better activities. I liked that my grade was higher and it means that I improved a lot and the teacher told me about it. I like the way the students focus on the class. There are some students that learn faster tan the others and I started to know them that day.
I think that my class was so much better even though I could not finish with them the last topic and the teacher continued working on it.
At this time I felt more confident and hapy giving my class. I guess what I have to improve is the time I give to the activities.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
I think that you did the best of you because when you monitor students, they feel more confortable with the teacher, and they tend to ask more about something that they donnot understand, and the same happened to me in the second class because I could not finish all the activities that I planned, but that is something that can happen to all the teachers, so it is good that you feel happy at the end of the class because you know that you did a good work.
ResponderEliminar