viernes, 28 de febrero de 2014

FIRST PRACTICE


This first practice was a big challenge for me because I was going to be in front of many students and I had to be prepared with the topic and everything for my class. I was a Little nervous because I did not know the type of students I was going to have in the classroom and neither the way that the teacher was going to evaluate my class. I tried to prepare everything as posible for my class,
When I was in the classroom, I wrote the objective on the whiteboard, pasted the material for the warm up and I tried to do everything good. Of course that because I was nervous I did not know what to do while the students were working or I was thinking about the time I gave them if it was considerable or not, a lot of things came to my mind at that time.
I really liked that group because even though they do not know much they participate in every activity and give their opinions when I asked them something. They are  a very respectful group. Almost everything went well in my class, there were some details that I had to improved like how to monitor my time, prepare better actvities and monitor the students while they are working.

Even though it was my first class, I liked it.

2 comentarios:

  1. It's nice what you said about your fisrt class Bella. I guess that most of us had a lot problems in the first practice as well, but we found a way in which we could manage the problems. So, I could notice that we are improving as the time passes by.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yes you're right Bella, I had no idea how to deal with the class. There were many questions as you said, and also I was a Little bit worried because I had not understood some point in the lesson planning; But some minutes before my class, I asked the teacher to explain to me how about that, and then everything went fine. But in the first time what makes us to fear is the nervousness, but I learned that it is just in the very bigging because later when we are doing something the fear has gone away.

    ResponderEliminar