martes, 15 de abril de 2014

second class of the seond period

Well, in my second class I got in the classroom and tried to be polite with all my students, I had everything prepared in my lesson plan and with all the activities I had. I tried to make a review of he previous class and try to explin to them a Little bit more about the topic. I started my class with a warm up in which I try to make them all participate and make feel comfortable in the classroom. I took some exercises from another hand out which contained some exercises related to the topic they were studying at that moment, whic was present progressive, and they did what I ask them to do. I also made my students sang in the classroom with a song I brought for them in which they could practice the present progressive, it was really nice, they did not want to stop singing. What I liked is that they participated and did all the exercises I ask them to do, they were even asking for more exercises because they felt that the topic was easy to study, It is a nice group because even though they are ike twenty students they are respectful and they have the desire of learning more everyday. What went well was that I felt like a real teacher because I feel satisfied because they worked a lot and they did everything, I covered all the activities I prepared at home and I monitored my time, that made me feel really happy. I think that what I need to improve is that I need to be less nervous in every class because it doesn´t make me look self confident.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Bella, I understand that you started the class with the warm up activity, and then you developed other activities, so you also encouraged students to sing a song related to the topic wich was present progressive, so I consider that you are a dynamic and enthusiastic teacher since you develop a positive class and that make that students feel of the same way, so it is important act of that way always. good luck Bella.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Bella, it was nice that you made a review of the previous class that was good because students remembered what they were studying. Moreover, it was great that you could do all the activities that you planned as it is hard to manage the time. I liked that you bring a song in order to teach them the present continuous because that helped them to get familiar with the topic and at the same time helped students to develop the listening skill. Congratulations for you as you felt like a teacher, and you do an excellent job.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Bella, I really like they way you developed your class because you are very creative. Another aspect I observed is that you made a review of the previous topic and that's pretty good since you tried to find out what they already knew about the topic you were going to present.

    ResponderEliminar